COVIDSafe: The safety of our community remains our priority. Please do not attend a campus if you have COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive or are a close contact. Learn more.
Student Central is your starting point for help with information and access to a wide range of services at Deakin.
You can still call us on the below phone numbers.
Make an appointment
You can make a one-on-one appointment with a Student Adviser either in-person, phone or Zoom for advice regarding your course and units.
Submit an enquiry
Search for helpful information in articles or submit an enquiry to Student Central.
Find out more about being COVIDSafe when attending campuses and appointments.
Self serve options and services
Contact us about any service below or use the self serve option.
- Academic transcripts
- Order a transcript online.
- Assessment, exams and results
- You can access your exam timetable and results through StudentConnect, or find out more at the assessments and results website.
- Building access request
- Apply to access buildings or rooms during or after hours.
- Course advice and enrolment
- The Student Advisers at Student Central provide course and enrolment advice.
- Course maps
- Find your course maps via the University Handbook or Course maps webpage. You can also Request a new or updated course map completed by a Student Adviser.
- Deakin Card
- Order your Deakin Card (Student ID card) to access printing and as your ID in exams and on campus.
- Fees and financial assistance
- Pay and check your fees in StudentConnect, or contact us if you need financial assistance or advice.
- International services
- Specialised support is available for our international students.
- Letter requests and documentation
- If you need a formal letter from Deakin for course completion, visa, graduation you'll find help here.
- Lost property
- Student Central holds lost property for each campus for 30 days.
- Make a payment
- Find the payment options or make a payment for tuition fees or other fees and services.
- Parking permits
- Information on parking costs and permits for all campuses.
- Whether new to Deakin or a current student, check your eligibility for a scholarship.
- Special consideration
- Special consideration is available if you have an unexpected short term setback that impacts your assessment.
- Third party permission
- You can also nominate a third party (e.g a parent) to act on your behalf. To do this email Student Central who will provide you with further details.
- Timetable and STAR
- Manage your timetable for on campus classes through STAR.
- Travel concessions
- Find out more about organising your travel concession.
Student Central Hubs
Student Central Hubs are open. For course and enrolment advice book an appointment or you can drop in for general enquiries. We will continue to provided our services via phone and our online form. You do not need an appointment to order your Deakin Card.
Melbourne Burwood Campus
Monday to Wednesday 8.30am - 7pm
Thursday 10am - 7pm
Friday 8.30am to 6pm
Saturday 10am to 2pm
03 9244 6333 03 9244 6333
Monday to Wednesday 9am - 5pm
Thursday 10am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 5pm
- Central Precinct, Building HE - for general, international support and administration enquiries.
- Elgar Rd, Building LB - for Faculty of Business and Law course advice and administration enquiries.
- Building N atrium, level 1- for all Faculty of Arts and Education, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment course advice and administration enquiries.
- Building Y, level 1 - for all Faculty of Health course advice and administration enquiries.
Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus
Geelong Waterfront Campus
Last updated: Page custodian: Student Services