The laboratories within this area provide access to a wide range of analytical equipment that cover subject areas such as air, water, soil quality, air and noise pollution and control, and ecological health.
These laboratories are available to students, industry and the wider Deakin community.
Come and see the friendly and helpful staff in environmental engineering to discuss your laboratory requirements.
Spaces and open times
The lab is open from 9am–5pm weekdays and consists of three laboratories:
- Water analysis laboratory – KC1.106
- Water research laboratory – KC1.101
- Teaching laboratory – KC2.101.
See water and environmental engineering lab for equipment information.
Access the lab
Send an email to the relevant technical officer to arrange a meeting to discuss your laboratory requirements.
You must have completed the following prior to using the laboratories.
- Online lab safety training modules
- Local area induction session
- Equipment specific induction
- Project safety assessment.
Environmental engineering team
Technical Services Coordinator
+61 3 5227 2289
0417 571 684
Senior Technical Officer
+61 3 5227 2625
0417 888 022
- Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater, 22nd Edition, 2012.
- AS/NZS 5667:1998, water quality – sampling.