Re-enrol for 2023

2023 Re-enrolment will close 30 November.

If you are ready to re-enrol now, head straight to StudentConnect, otherwise take a minute to start planning.

1 - Plan your re-enrolment

Identify the units that you wish to study in 2023 for your course.

  • In StudentConnect you can View your course completion progress. This page gives you a summary of how you are tracking against your course rules.
  • Use this information along with your Course map to work out the units you'll need to enrol in for 2023. The course map for the year you started your course is the one to use.
  • To find all units available in 2023, use the Unit search in the 2023 University Handbook to find the units available.
  • International students - remember that if you are studying on campus, you will need to re-enrol in a full-time study load in 2023.

2 - Enrol in StudentConnect

  • Go to StudentConnect, choose the 2023 academic year. Make sure you work through all the steps.
  • Make sure that you enrol in ALL the units you need for 2023 in both study periods (Trimester 1/Semester 1 and Trimester 2/Semester 2).
    • If you wanted to study in Trimester 3, it isn't compulsory, but you can add that now as well. Just remember that if you want to add a T3 unit to study from November 2022 to February 2023, you need to be in the 2022 Academic Period. If you are in the 2023 Academic Period, T3 is the one that will run from November 2023 to February 2024! Hope we haven't confused you.
  • If your course requires a major, minor or specialisation, you should take the time to add this during your re-enrolment steps. If you aren't sure, it's a great idea to talk to a Student Adviser who can help you work this out. Remember that adding a major, minor or specialisation just tells us what you plan this to be. It doesn't select the units for you in StudentConnect.
  • If you are not planning to study in one of these compulsory Trimester/Semesters you will need to apply for a period of intermission.
  • Once you have successfully enrolled you will get the confirmation number on screen and the message 'Units successfully saved'.

3 - After you re-enrol

You can make changes to your enrolment via StudentConnect at anytime up to the start of your teaching period. Please review our page After you've enrolled for more tips.

If you have questions or need assistance

Do you have a question you need to ask us? We suggest checking our Frequently Asked Questions which we have compiled from students contacting us and hopefully you can find the answer you need!

If you were not able to find the answer you were looking for in our FAQs, you can ask a question or submit an enquiry to Student Central. If you would prefer to speak to someone you can reach out to a Student Adviser at Student Central. They can help you with everything from problems using StudentConnect to course and unit advice!

Don’t leave it too late, re-enrol now for 2023!

* Re-enrolment competition terms and conditions

Last updated:
Page custodian: Student Services