Re-enrol for 2022
Re-enrol closing date extended to Wednesday 8 December
Tick off re-enrolment from your 'to-do' list and keep your place for 2022.
Read through the steps below to find out how to re-enrol and for more information see the frequently asked questions page. Act now as re-enrolment now closes Wednesday 8 December.
Step 1 - Plan your re-enrolment
Identify the units that you wish to study in 2022 for your course.
- In StudentConnect you can View your course completion progress. This page gives you a summary of how you are tracking against your course rules.
- Use this information along with your Course map to work out the units you'll need to enrol in for 2022. The course map for the year you started your course is the one to use.
- To find all units available in 2022, use the Unit search in the 2022 University Handbook to find the units available.
Step 2 - Enrol in your units through StudentConnect
- Go to StudentConnect, choose the 2022 academic year. Make sure you work through all the steps.
- Make sure that you enrol in ALL the units you need for 2022 in both study periods (Trimester 1/Semester 1 and Trimester 2/Semester 2).
- If your course requires a major, minor or specialisation, you should take the time to add this during your re-enrolment steps. If you aren't sure, it's a great idea to talk to a Student Adviser who can help you work this out. Remember that adding a major, minor or specialisation just tells us what you plan this to be. It doesn't select the units for you in StudentConnect.
- If you are not planning to study in one of these compulsory Trimester/Semesters you will need to apply for a period of intermission.
- Once you have successfully enrolled you will get the confirmation number on screen and the message 'Units successfully saved'.
Step 3 – After you re-enrol
If you have questions or need assistance
Do you have a question you need to ask us? We suggest checking our Frequently Asked Questions which we have compiled from students contacting us and hopefully you can find what you are looking for here!
If you were not able to find the answer you were looking for in our FAQs, you can ask a question or submit an enquiry to Student Central. If you would prefer to speak to someone you can reach out to a Student Adviser at Student Central. They can help you with everything from problems using StudentConnect to course and unit advice!
Don’t leave it too late, re-enrol now for 2022!