Our distinctive suite of scholarships recognise where you’ve come from - and where you need to go.
You could be eligible for a number of scholarships during your time at Deakin. Browse available scholarships for more information.
Important dates for scholarships
- 27 August 2019 applications for the Trimester 1 2020 scholarships open
- 9 January 2020 applications for the Trimester 1 2020 scholarships will begin to close. Please refer to individual scholarship pages for exact closing dates.
Scholarships are generally paid in two instalments - Trimester 1 and 2. Your eligibility to receive your scholarship payment needs to be checked.
Find out about:
- International student bursary payments
- Cash payments
- Student contributions/tuition fees
- Financial hardship eligibility
If you are thinking about suspending your current scholarship you should be aware that not all scholarships may be intermitted.
- What you need to do
- Intermitting a Commonwealth Scholarship
Common questions and answers about scholarship applications and offers including:
- When will my scholarship be paid?
- I've applied for a scholarship. When will I find out if I am successful?
- I'm having trouble apply for a scholarship through the applicant portal
- What do scholarships pay?