Need a Deakin Card?
Your Deakin Card is the only accepted form of identification while you're on campus. You are required to carry your card at all times and present it at exams.
You can get your Deakin Card any time after you have enrolled but it's a good idea to arrange it as early as possible.
Note: If you have intermitted or deferred your course then you'll need to wait until you've returned to or started your study before requesting a card.
- Enrol in StudentConnect then complete the Deakin Card ID form.
- Attach your photo - photos must be in jpeg format, maximum pixel height and width of 1024 x 1024 and maximum file size of 256kb; photos should be in a similar style to passport photos (more details about what is an acceptable photo are noted in the form above).
- Attach a scanned copy of supporting identification, such as your passport, current driver licence or Keypass.
- Please allow 2 business days for your Deakin Card to be sent to you via Australia Post or to collect from Student Central at your nominated campus.
Come and see us at Student Central
- Come to a Student Central office on any campus to have your photo taken and you can collect your card straight away.
Important: When your new card has been issued you will need to wait between 1 to 24 hours before being able to print on campus.
Have a question?
Please contact Student Central for further information.