Research degree IT top tips
Deakin provides some useful information technology tips for research degree students at Deakin.
- What is a Deakin file share or network share drive?
- Where should I store my files and data?
- How to book rooms, vehicles etc.
- Managing your Deakin email mailbox size
- What is a rapid share?
- Managing research data and Research Data Footprints
- Creating a lifetime research email address
- Getting access to software
- Installing software on your Deakin machine
Still can't find what you are looking for?
Additional IT help is provided by Digital Services where you can search your topic of interest.