Beta Alpha Psi Society
Beta Alpha Psi is a prestigious international honour society for accounting, finance and information systems and business analytic students.
Founded in the USA in 1919, Beta Alpha Psi currently boasts over 300 chapters and 30,000 members worldwide.
Beta Alpha Psi aims to inspire and support excellence by:
- Recognising outstanding academic and professional achievements;
- Promoting the professional study and practice of accounting, finance and information systems;
- Providing opportunities for personal development of technical and professional skills;
- Encouraging a lifelong sense of ethical, social and public responsibilities; and
- Developing lifelong relationships with members, faculties and practicing professionals.
The society is run by students but is supported by an academic staff member and a professional staff member from the Deakin Business School.
To find out more visit: https://www.bap.org/about
Membership - 2023 Executive Positions - Apply Now
Membership is exclusive and will only be offered to eligible Deakin Business students. To be eligible you must:
- Be completing a major in accounting, finance, information systems or business analytics or be enrolled in a course which specialises in one of these areas
- Have a at least a distinction average (Weighted Average Mark of 70 or above).
For more information on joining Beta Alpha Psi Deakin, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply HERE to become a Deakin BAP member, express interest to be elected for 2023 Executive positions or indicate interest in our upcoming networking events:
- Geelong / Torquay 3 Day Trip: Wed 23 to Fri 25 November 2022
- Industry Networking Event with other Melbourne BAP Chapters at Deakin Burwood Corporate Centre: Wed 7 December 2022 5-8pm