Information Technology Student Information
Useful student links and resources
- Student resources - forms, guides and links
- Course maps
- Student scholarships
- Student prizes, awards and recognition
- Health and safety - including inductions
- Peer Support Network - student mentors
- Study abroad, exchange and other opportunities
- Information for research students
I need help!
If you have a question or need help with your enrolment, or general student enquiries, please contact Student Central
Software requirements vary across courses and units of study. Current IT students can access various software via the following resources:
MSDN Academic Alliance (MSDNAA), an initiative by Microsoft to provide students an easy and inexpensive way to access the latest Microsoft software, is available via the DreamSpark web store. For any problems with accessing the store, please contact Robert Ruge.
Desktop software is also available to students and can be accessed via the IT Help website.
(Note: Students may be charged on their internet quota if downloading software within Deakin's network.)