Health and Wellness Services
Health and Wellness services are available to students to staff, these include;
- One on one coaching and wellness services, appointments are available either face to face or via phone. SKYPE appointments can also be facilitated.
- Completion of a health assessment form
- Goal setting for health, focusing on areas such as quitting smoking, getting in shape, losing weight, managing stress and improving overall health
- Clients defining what optimal wellness is to them and providing support, ideas and strategies to achieve specific goals
What will you be expected to do ?
- Develop a plan to build the skills to achieve your goals
- Set meaningful goals which you can achieve
- Work at achieving your goals and believing in yourself
Appointments are currently only available at the following times and locations;
Kelly Favaloro is providing health coaching appointments face to face or via phone each Monday at Waterfront campus. To attend an appointment in person please book via the online appointment system or call 5247 9312.
Fiona Martin is providing health and wellness services face to face or via phone on a Wednesday 12.30pm-2.30pm. To attend an appointment in person please book via the online appointment system or call 5563 3256.
If you cannot access an appointment at Waterfront or Warrnambool and would like to enquire about a phone appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org provide your contact details and we will call to arrange a suitable time.
Please note appointments are 60 minutes in duration, this service is free and confidential.