Your graduation fee includes everything you need for graduation day, from regalia to refreshments.
These costs do not apply to 2021. Please see Grads on the Green for more information.
Your graduation fee covers:
- two guest tickets
- academic dress (regalia) hire
- keepsake trencher
- program booklet
- light refreshments (post-ceremony) for you and your guests.
Refunds for graduation fees
You can apply for a refund if you've already paid your graduation fee but are ineligible to graduate or can no longer make it to your ceremony.
The amount refunded will vary depending on how much notice you give us.
- Four weeks' notice from commencement of ceremony round - full refund
- 2-4 weeks' notice from commencement of ceremony round - $140 refund
- Less than two weeks' notice from commencement of ceremony round - no refund
- Students deemed ineligible and who have applied to attend and paid the graduation fee - full refund
If you have your own academic dress (regalia)
Graduates may choose to purchase their own regalia through our preferred supplier Spear of Fame. Part of the graduation fee may be refunded if the graduations office are notified of purchase of regalia prior to the commencement of the ceremonies. Please see Purchase academic regalia for pricing and further information.
|Refund rates for own regalia (prices include GST):|
|Complete academic dress (gown and hood)||$66|
To apply for your refund, simply attach proof of purchase of your academic dress in an email to the graduations office.
Each graduate is allocated two guest tickets as part of their graduation fee. Graduates can register for their two guest tickets and purchase additional tickets online with Reed Graduations.
Extra tickets cost $40 per ticket (subject to availability). Children under three are free if they're not occupying a seat.
Guest tickets for Deakin graduations are non-refundable.