Business and Law research aims to be relevant to critical policy issues faced by government, business and society, and to inform and enrich teaching, course design and content, by advancing associated theory, practice and education in the discipline areas encompassed within the Faculty.
- Centre for Energy, the Environment and Natural Disasters
- Centre for Financial Econometrics
- Centre for Refugee Employment, Advocacy, Training and Education
- Centre for Sustainable and Responsible Organisations
- Deakin Behavioural Lab
- Deakin Lab for the Meta-Analysis of Research
- The IPA-Deakin SME Research Centre