Thesis and examinations
Everything you need to know:
- > before submitting
- > about your notice of intention to submit
- > preparing and submitting your thesis for examination
- > what happens after submission
- > preparing and lodging your library copies
- > what happens after lodgement
Forms and guidelines used during the submission of your examination and library copy of your thesis.
Deakin University’s online examination system.
Need help with the examination process?
If you need help with the examination process, refer to the frequently asked questions (FAQ) pages for students, staff and examiners.
If your postal or email address changes during the examination period, please ensure you update your details via StudentConnect.
If you still require assistance:
- email our HDR Adviser (email@example.com)
- phone +61 3 522 71090 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
If you require technical help with HDR Examinations, please phone +61 3 522 72633 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).