Review of results
Types of review
There are two types of formal review available:
How to apply
You can apply for a review of your results within 5 working days from the date of official notification of the results for a unit.
It is your responsibility to provide sufficient evidence and documentation to justify your request. Incomplete applications or ones lacking grounds will be rejected.
Please note that:
- This process does not give you feedback on your performance.
- If your final mark was under 50, your work has already been double-marked and the faculty committee asserts that your final result is correct unless there is clear evidence of a mistake.
- Approved academic review applications will also ensure that all of your marks have been included and added up correctly.
- You cannot use this process to apply to waive a late penalty or retrospectively apply for special consideration.
- There is no fee charged to request a review of your results
Ready to apply?
Complete the Request a review of results form
If you have any questions about your application, select the correct faculty for the unit you are applying for below.