Study Support Appointments
Language and Learning Advisers can help you to understand your assessment task and provide feedback on planning, writing and revising for assessments. We can also suggest strategies to help you further develop your writing and study skills. All appointments are held online via Zoom.
To get the most out of your time with us:
- Email your assessment task question and/or draft directly to the Adviser. It doesn’t matter what stage you are up to!
- Make a list of questions to ask.
- Decide which section of your work you want to focus on – we only give detailed feedback on a short sections of work, not entire assessments.
- Find a quiet space for your online consultation.
- Make sure you have a reliable internet connection.
- Set up your device and check your audio is working – we recommend a USB headset with a microphone for the best experience.
- Have your unit guide and assessment instructions open on your computer to share.
Before you get in touch, make sure you check out these resources: