Study Support Appointments
Language and Learning Advisers can help you to understand your assessment task and provide feedback on planning, writing and revising for assessments. We can also suggest strategies to help you further develop your writing and study skills.
If you recently attended an appointment with a Language and Learning Adviser, we would like to hear from you! We are investigating how students learn in these sessions and would welcome your feedback
Please contact Tao directly to receive a Plain Language Statement and to arrange an interview time. - Tao.firstname.lastname@example.org
To get the most out of your time with us:
- bring your assignment question and/or draft. It doesn’t matter what stage you are up to!
- bring in your unit guide or assessment instructions.
- decide which section of your work you want to focus on - we can give detailed feedback only on a short section of your work.
- make a list of questions you have about your assignment.
Before you get in touch, make sure you check out all the Study Support options (video) offered at Deakin, and browse our resources:
- Burwood Campus
The Learning Space, Level 1, Building H
- Cloud Campus
Phone or Skype for Business appointments available. See booking instructions above.
- Geelong Waterfront Campus
Library, Level 3, Building D