Study Support Appointments
Language and Learning Advisers can help you to understand your assessment task and provide feedback on planning, writing and revising for assessments. We can also suggest strategies to help you further develop your writing and study skills.
Important: until further notice, all appointments for 2020 will be conducted via Zoom. Please read the student booking instructions to find out more.
To get the most out of your time with us:
- bring your assignment question and/or draft. It doesn’t matter what stage you are up to!
- bring in your unit guide or assessment instructions.
- decide which section of your work you want to focus on - we can give detailed feedback only on a short section of your work.
- make a list of questions you have about your assignment.
Before you get in touch, make sure you check out all the Study Support options (video) offered at Deakin, and browse our resources:
- Burwood Campus
The Learning Space, Level 1, Building H
- Cloud Campus
Phone or Skype for Business appointments available. See booking instructions above.
- Geelong Waterfront Campus
Library, Level 3, Building D