Writing Mentors are experienced and successful students who provide free personalised study support.
Writing Mentors support students in gaining an understanding of the expectations of university assignments and provide tips and strategies for developing academic writing skills.
Writing Mentors help students with:
- unpacking assignment questions
- academic writing and referencing skills as well as time management
You can drop in to see a Writing Mentor during Trimester either in person or online no appointment needed!
Writing Mentors will be available from Week 2 until Week 11 in Trimester 2 2019.
|All students - online via Blackboard Collaborate||4pm–6pm||4pm–6pm||4pm–6pm||4pm–6pm|
|The Learning Space, Burwood||11am–2pm||11am–3pm||11am–2pm||11am–3pm||11am–3pm|
- Burwood Campus: The Learning Space, Level 1, Building H
- Cloud Campus: Queries via email or get in touch with us on Facebook,or drop in online via BB Collaborate
- Waterfront Campus: Library, Level 3, Building D
- Waurn Ponds Campus: The Learning Space, Level 2, Building JB
- Warrnambool Campus: Library, Building B