What is Consultancy Experience?
Consultancy Experience provides students with an authentic experience of working as a consultant, students develop their skills in liaising with external stakeholders in order to identify, understand and attempt to resolve real-world business problems.Students will develop an understanding of the processes and skills required to be a consultant in a business environment. By undertaking this unit, students will practice ethical behaviour and develop their problem solving, self-management and interpersonal skills.
Examples: Australian Business Consultancy (ABC) Program, Business Clinics, FreelancingHUB, International Study Tours.
- Pre-requisite of the successful completion of eight (8) credit points for MWL316.
- Pre-requisite of the successful completion of four (4) credit points for MWL716.
- Placements can be completed in Australia or overseas.
Who can apply?
MWL316 is available to all undergraduate students. MWL716 is available to all postgraduate students.
Successful students are eligible to undertake this unit for 1 credit point and are required to enrol in
- Undergraduate MWL316 Consultancy experience (2020 handbook, 2021 handbook)
- Postgraduate MWL716 Consultancy experience (2020 handbook, 2021 handbook)
It is your responsibility to ensure that taking a WIL unit contributes towards your course requirements and will not prevent you from meeting your course rules. Please speak with a Student Adviser if you are unsure; you can contact them on email@example.com or (03) 9244 6555.