What is Consultancy Experience?
Consultancy Experience provides students with an authentic experience of working as a consultant, students develop their skills in liaising with external stakeholders in order to identify, understand and attempt to resolve real-world business problems.Students will develop an understanding of the processes and skills required to be a consultant in a business environment. By undertaking this unit, students will practice ethical behaviour and develop their problem solving, self-management and interpersonal skills.
- Pre-requisite of the successful completion of eight (8) credit points for MWL316.
- Pre-requisite of the successful completion of four (4) credit points for MWL716.
- Placements can be completed in Australia or overseas.
Who can apply?
This unit is available to undergraduate and postgraduate students, who are eligible use a WIL unit towards their degree.
Successful students are eligible to undertake this unit for 1 credit point and are required to enrol in
- Undergraduate MWL316 Consultancy experience (2020 handbook, 2021 handbook)
- Postgraduate MWL716 Consultancy experience (2020 handbook, 2021 handbook)
It is your responsibility to ensure that taking a WIL unit contributes towards your course requirements and will not prevent you from meeting your course rules. Please speak with a Student Adviser if you are unsure; you can contact them on email@example.com or (03) 9244 6555.