The Handbook contains course and unit information for all study periods of 2016.
Courses and Units in 2016
Course and unit rules and information if you commenced your studies in 2016.
Are you re-enrolling?
When planning your re-enrolment, follow the course rules in the Handbook of the year you started your course.
- If you commenced in 2016, find your course in the 2016 Course Listing pdf (PDF, 6.2MB) on this page.
- Take a copy of your course rules or bookmark this page for future reference.
- There may also be a Course Map available for your course. This complements the information in the Handbook. Make sure you follow the course map for the year you started your course (if available).
- To find the units available for the current or upcoming year, use the unit search on this page.
- Check the re-enrolment website for more information and dates, and visit StudentConnect to add or remove units from your enrolment.
- For course and enrolment advice, contact a Student Adviser in Student Central.
Prizes, awards and scholarships
Each year prizes, awards and scholarships are awarded to high performing students and those experiencing financial hardship.