2019 Northern Trimester dates
The Graduate Certificate of Entrepreneurship (M555) is a partnership with Coventry University and uses the Northern Trimester calendar.
|Trimester||Start date||Invoice due date||Census date||End date|
|Northern Trimester 2 2019||Monday 13 May 2019||Thursday 30 May 2019||Wednesday 12 June 2019||Friday 20 September 2019|
|Northern Trimester 3 2019||Monday 23 September 2019||Tuesday 10 October 2019||Wednesday 23 October 2019||Friday 17 January 2020|
|Trimester||100% refund and Withdrawn Early (WE)||No refund and Withdrawn late (WL)||No refund and Withdrawn Fail (WN)|
|Northern Trimester 2 2019||Up until 12 June 2019||From 13 June 2019 to 20 September 2019||From 21 September 2019|
|Northern Trimester 3 2019||Up until 23 October 2019||From 24 October 2019 to 17 January 2020||From 18 January 2020|
University opening dates
|New Year's Day||Tuesday 1 January||Closed|
|University holiday||Wednesday 2 January||Closed|
|University opens for 2019||Thursday 3 January||Open|
|Australia Day Holiday||Monday 28 January||Closed|
|Labour Day||Monday 11 March||Open|
|Good Friday||Friday 19 April||Closed|
|Easter Sunday||Sunday 21 April||Closed|
|Easter Monday||Monday 22 April||Closed|
|Easter Tuesday||Tuesday 23 April||Closed|
|ANZAC Day||Thursday 25 April||Closed|
|Queen's Birthday||Monday 10 June||Open|
|AFL Grand Final Eve||Friday 27 September||Closed|
|Melbourne Cup||Tuesday 5 November||Open|
|University holiday||Monday 23 December 2019 - Wednesday 1 January 2020||Closed|
|Christmas Day||Wednesday 25 December||Closed|
|Boxing Day||Thursday 26 December||Closed|
|New Year's Day||Wednesday 1 January 2020||Closed|
|University opens for 2020||Thursday 2 January 2020||Open|
Our libraries may still be available on closed days, please check the library website to confirm opening hours.
Census date explained
The census date is important as it is the last date to finalise aspects of your enrolment and fee obligations as detailed below.
International fee-paying students - last day to withdraw from current Semester and receive a 50% refund.
- Last day to withdraw from units, intermit from current Semester or discontinue course without HECS-HELP/FEE-HELP liability
- Last day for Commonwealth supported, HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or SA-HELP students to make full or partial upfront payments for current Semester
- Last day for Commonwealth supported students to submit online Commonwealth Assistance Form and/or provide their tax file number (TFN)
- FEE-HELP - last day for domestic fee-paying students to apply for FEE-HELP or pay fees up front for Semester
- Last day to withdraw from current Semester without incurring the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
Last day to withdraw from current Semester units without reference on academic record.
Login to StudentConnect to check your fees or change your enrolment.
For further assistance contact Student Central.