2021 SEBE Honours semester dates
Here you'll find all the important dates to do with your enrolment in the following Honours courses for 2021.
- S400 Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- S401 Bachelor of Forensic Science (Honours)
- S494 Bachelor of Environmental Science (Honours)
|New Year's Day||Friday 1 January||Closed|
|University opens for 2021||Monday 4 January||Open|
|Australia Day||Tuesday 26 January||Closed|
|Labour Day||Monday 8 March||Open|
|Good Friday||Friday 2 April||Closed|
|Saturday of Easter weekend||Saturday 3 April||Closed|
|Easter Sunday||Sunday 4 April||Closed|
|Easter Monday||Monday 5 April||Closed|
|Easter Tuesday||Tuesday 6 April||Closed|
|ANZAC Day||Monday 26 April (in lieu of 25 April)||Closed|
|Queen's Birthday||Monday 14 June||Open|
|AFL Grand Final Eve||Friday 24 September||Closed|
|Melbourne Cup||Tuesday 2 November||Open|
|University shut down||Wednesday 22 December||Closed|
|Christmas Day||Saturday 25 December||Closed|
|Christmas Day holiday||Monday 27 December||Closed|
|Boxing Day||Sunday 26 December||Closed|
|Boxing Day Holiday||Tuesday 28 December||Closed|
|New Year's Day||Saturday 1 January 2022||Closed|
|University opens for 2022||Thursday 6 January 2022||Open|
*When CLOSED is indicated, please note that our libraries may still be available on some days when the Uni is closed, please check the library website to confirm opening hours.
|Invoices open||Wednesday 3 February (was 1 Feb)|
|Start of teaching||Monday 22 February|
|International students - first instalment of at least 50% of fees due||Monday 15 February|
|Domestic students - fees due||Friday 12 March|
|Census date||Wednesday 31 March|
|International students - final instalment of fees due||Wednesday 31 March|
|End of teaching||Friday 4 June|
|Results release||Thursday 1 July|
|Invoices open||Tuesday 25 May|
|Start of teaching||Monday 28 June|
|International students - 100% if paying in full or at least 50% of fees if paying in instalments||Monday 19 July|
|Domestic students - fees due||Thursday 12 August|
|Census date||Tuesday 31 August|
|International students - final instalment of fees due||Tuesday 31 August|
|End of teaching||Friday 5 November|
|Results release||Thursday 2 December|
Please be aware that these dates are subject to change; check this page regularly.
Census date explained
The census date is important as it is the last date to finalise aspects of your enrolment and fee obligations as detailed below.
International fee-paying students - last day to withdraw from current Trimester and receive a 50% refund
- Last day to withdraw from units, intermit from current Trimester or discontinue course without HECS-HELP/FEE-HELP liability
- Last day for Commonwealth supported, HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or SA-HELP students to make full or partial upfront payments for current Trimester
- Last day for Commonwealth supported students to submit online Commonwealth Assistance Form and/or provide their tax file number (TFN)
- FEE-HELP - last day for domestic fee-paying students to apply for FEE-HELP or pay fees up front for Trimester
- Last day to withdraw from current Trimester without incurring the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
Last day to withdraw from current Trimester units without reference on academic record
Login to StudentConnect to check your fees or change your enrolment.
For further assistance contact Student Central.