This bursary is automatically offered based on eligibility criteria, for new commencing online to on-campus pathway students in 2021.
This bursary of 25% is available on tuition fees of all units of study* completed prior to being able to travel and study on campus.
*This bursary will not apply to H911 (Doctor of Medicine), H718 Master of Dietetics or H743 Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology.
- be an international student commencing a coursework degree (bachelor or masters) at Deakin University
- be a commencing student located outside of Australia and enrolled to study in our online to on-campus pathway in 2021
- have met all the entry requirements for their selected course
- Applicants must not be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Bhutan, Maldives or Mauritius (other bursaries are available for citizens of these countries). There may be exceptions for applicants with a Deakin authorised agent located outside of the countries listed – please contact the Deakin International team for more information.
The following conditions apply:
- This bursary only applies to units of study completed online while it is not possible for you to study on campus in Australia.
- This bursary cannot be combined with any other Deakin scholarship or bursary. If you are eligible or selected for more than one scholarship or bursary, you will receive whichever is of greater financial benefit to you. If you are eligible for other scholarships or bursaries of lower financial benefit, these can be applied when you begin on-campus studies. Use our scholarships finder to learn more about our range of scholarships.
How to apply
You do not need to apply for this bursary. All international students who apply to study at Deakin through our online to on-campus pathway in 2021 and meet the above conditions will be automatically assessed for this bursary. You will be advised of the outcome.
What happens next?
If you have an existing offer to study through Deakin’s online to on-campus pathway in 2021, and meet the eligibility criteria above, you will receive an email with further information about the COVID bursary. This will include terms and conditions which you must agree to and sign to accept this bursary.
If you apply to study at Deakin through our online to on-campus pathway in 2021 you will be automatically assessed for this bursary. You will be advised of the outcome.
For more information, please email the Deakin International team.