The bursary will be available to commencing students enrolling in Trimester 1, 2016 and subsequent intakes, until further advised.
The total value of this scholarship is $3000, to be applied as below:
- 2 trimesters of study students – payment of $1,500 towards tuition fees after the census date for each trimester
- 3 trimesters of study students – payment of $1,000 towards tuition fees after the census date for each trimester.
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the selected course.
- be prospective international students from China
- have completed an approved four-year program from Sichuan Normal University (SNU), Jiangsu Normal University (JSNU), Dali University, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (GDUFS), Jinan University, or Beijing Normal University Zhuhai (BNUZ)
- be eligible to study in Australia with a student visa
- not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- meet the eligibility requirements for the TESOL or Master of Education programs.
All criteria must be met.
How to apply
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will automatically be assessed for this bursary.
For further information, please email the Faculty of Arts and Education